INTRODUCTION AND PURPOSE
SK2 Development Managers Pty Ltd (ACN 164 616 639) trading as SK2 Property is committed to protecting your privacy in compliance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the Australian Privacy Principles.
The policy is provided to:
- Inform you of the types of personal information we collect and hold, how and when we collect, disclose, use, store and otherwise handle personal information;
- Inform you of our position on privacy in relation to your dealings with us, whether in person, or by telephone, email, or website correspondence;
- Inform you of the purposes for which we collect, hold, use and disclose personal information;
- Provide you with information about how you may access your personal information, and seek correction of your personal information; and
- Provide you with information about how you may make a complaint.
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
SK2 Property may collect information directly, from referrers and/or through our website. Visitors to our web site are not required to provide personal information, if information is requested, we ask for contact information (name, telephone and email address) for the purposes of responding to your query. When you subscribe to our regular updates, we may send regular information to you. You may unsubscribe to these updates at any time by emailing us.
When you become a client, during the course of your business interaction with SK2 Property, we may collect further personal information. Information collected is for the purposes of providing you with products or services offered by SK2 Property in addition to; billing; for other purposes you have authorised; or any other lawful purpose you would reasonably expect your personal information to be used by SK2 Property for.
We may collect information such as:
- Your name, date of birth, gender;
- Contact details including your, physical address, email address and telephone number(s);
- Bank account and credit card details;
- Information to verify your identity;
- Information relating to your income and credit-worthiness;
- Your employment history, if you apply for a job with us;
- Details of products and services that we have supplied to you, or you have enquired about, together with any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services and to respond to your enquiries;
- Information you provide to us through our representatives or customer surveys from time to time; and
- If you invest in an SK2 Property originated syndicate or trust, information relating to you and your investment.
PURPOSES OF COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The collection and use of your personal information is essential for us to provide both a professional service to you and maintain your business relationship with us. We will never sell or rent our email and physical mail lists to third parties or otherwise share information to others in any way, other than what is disclosed in this policy.
Your information will not be disclosed to any third party unless:
The disclosure is authorised by you;
The disclosure is permitted, authorised or required by law.
We will not transfer your information outside of Australia without your prior authorisation.
ACCESS OR CORRECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to request a copy of any personal information that we hold or to request that SK2 Property update or correct your personal information. We will provide you access to your requested information in a reasonable form. There may be some exceptions to this, in which case we will let you know at the time. We will require you to verify your identity and to specify what information you require. We may charge a fee to cover the cost of verifying the application and locating, retrieving and copying any material requested. If we refuse your request to obtain any of your personal information or to make a correction, we will let you know our reasons for doing so in writing.
If you have any suggestions, concerns or you believe that SK2 Property has interfered with your privacy, or breached the Privacy Act, please contact our office.
All correspondence and privacy related queries and concerns should be directed to:
Attn: Privacy Officer – SK2 Property
Mail PO Box 6102, Woolloongabba, Queensland 4102
Phone 1300 857 285